Friday, November 1, 2013

Add-ons

So, today ended up being a little bit more busy than I hoped, so it looks like it will be another short update.
Like I said though my goal is to at least give out one tip or hint each day as I journey toward hitting that elusive 1million gold mark.

So here are the two main add-ons I suggest everyone pick up if they are working toward hitting that big gold goal.

First you're gonna be going to the auction house a lot so you'll need to get an auction add-on to make the interface a bit more friendly. There are lots out there like Auctioneer and TSM which are great and I've used them before, but I tend to be rather busy and like to keep things clean and simple so my choice of auction house boosting goodness is good old Auctionator.

Second place you're going to visit quite frequently is the mail box so do yourself a favor and pick up Postal.

I'll get into the why and how of these two wonderful add-ons soon, but for now mess around with them, tinker, play. That's what I did at first and part of the fun of the game is learning and experimenting.

Okay that's all for now little Gold lovers!

~ Turbos

Oh and if you did actually get around to downloading or trying out a new addon this is for you -


No comments:

Post a Comment