Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wednesday Weekly Wrap Up!

I know I say this every week, but seriously this week has gone by faster than any other! You may have noticed a new header on the site. I finally had a little bit of free time even though it seems like I've had less free time this week to do anything. So I hope you like it. I plan on adding a lot more Illustration and hopefully get some video guides here in the upcoming future. 

Alas I ramble, let's take a look at what this week has been like in Gold making.

This week started with a guide on setting up your own shirt making business. (which, by the way, this week alone earned an extra 800+ gold). 

We then looked at the benefits of doing your daily Bling! (hit some pretty good drops on Blingtron this week as well two or three gray items that vendored for 75+ gold each)

We hit up the meat of this week's gold tips with the Hows and Whys of your very own farm.

Following that we took a look at how to set up your own Macros and learned a few of my favorites.

Lastly we spent a little while looking into selling your own Sky Golems and avoiding the Auction House when you can.

Before we look at what the rundown was for how much gold earned this week. I wanted to mention one tip to try and do in the next few days, that is Pilgrim's Bounty. Doing the quests isn't really going to net you a profit or make you a ton of gold, but if you want to level your cooking on one, or more, of your characters super quickly and very inexpensively this is your chance. I took Turb out for about and hour, got 4 or 5 xp bubbles and leveled his cooking from 1 to 326 and it only cost around 50gold. So if you have an alt that you'd like to get cooking on this is the way to do it. Don't forget to wear your Celebration Package Tabard as well for a little extra xp boost. 

(If you have a pet that doubles as a cooking fire now's a good time to use them!)

This week's profits netted to just around 60k gold. Not a bad week. My personal playtime was a bit less with the holidays this week and all, plus the times I could login varied from my usual schedule which if I were to guess cost me around 5-8k gold in missed opportunities. That being said I did get a chance to make a bit more on the late night market than I usually do, so perhaps I gained some new customers or acquaintances that I might not have had otherwise, which could lead to more profits down the line. Shirts seemed to sell better this week than last. I didn't sell hardly any Mysterious Fortune Cards. I couldn't keep Potions of Luck or Shoulder Enchants in stock at all this week. Potions of Luck prices seemed to be dropping as well, but selling better than I've seen in weeks. Glyphs were pretty steady overall Alliance side. Horde side seems to really favor a few glyphs and they sell fast with lots of excess stock on other glyphs. I'll have to keep a better record and stock balance if I wanna not miss any opportunities there.


Love you lots little gold goblins and gnomes!
Until tomorrow,
Happy Pilgrim's Bounty!
~ Turbos

No comments:

Post a Comment