Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Wednesday Weekly Wrap up!

Whew another week gone by. Seems like this one went by faster than the last. So let's take a look back at what happened.

This week's main focus was setting up your own little vendor pet shop. We started off with the Alliance pets, then took a look at what was available for the Horde (where we learned about the sad fate of Xan'tish's snakes), and lastly we searched around Azeroth to find all the pets available to resell from Neutral pet vendors.

We then learned how to install an Add-on. Once that was done we took our first steps into learning how to use Auctionator.

On a more personal level, this week was a bit busier than most, so aside from listing relisting glyphs, doing profession dailies, and making sure my farms were tended to I didn't have a chance to do much else. That being said, it was still not a bad haul. I ended up adding another 60k or so to the 1 million gold goal.


I mentioned on last week's Wednesday's Wrap Up that I was going to try selling Mysterious Fortune Cards since I usually have some excess Ink of Dreams just laying around. I started out making only 30 just to see how they would sell and at the end of the week I still ended up with around 20. Each one, that did sell, only sold for around 6 to 8 gold each so for me the time investment is better spent using the inks to make glyphs and just having a nice backstock in case I run low.

I've been thinking about expanding beyond just the 5.4 glyphs to include the glyphs that are learned from doing the Scroll of Wisdom daily cooldown. Hopefully time permits this week to give that a try.

Okay gold goblins and gnomes, I hope you all had a wonderful week, and that you learned something or tried something new. Most of all I hope that you made tons of gold and had fun doing it!

Until tomorrow,
Turbos

No comments:

Post a Comment