Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wrap up Wednesday

First week down and we've already made some great steps to learn how to set up your gold making empire.

We've covered some necessary and wonderfully helpful add-ons.
How to create a bank alt.
How to create a neutral auction house bank alt.
How to set up your bank and personal storage.
How to set up a bank alt guild.

As far as my own personal goals one week ago I had just hit 400k gold and one week later I am a few k shy of 500k gold so overall not too bad of a week.


Today I got another special treat in the mail as you can see here, Murkalot! If you didn't know already you can get your own Murkalot by picking up the Blizzcon Virtual ticket.

He is so adorable and has some of the best pet animation I've seen in game yet.
Check out MMO Champion's youtube clip of his animation if you have time. He is such a great treat for those of us who can't actually go to Blizzcon (and of course for those who can).


As far as my personal weekly gold making went, it was mostly the usual 5.4 glyphs with a few transmog items, daily cooldowns, shoulder enchants and dungeon run items. I have been thinking about trying out the Mysterious Fortune Card market to see if it is worth it since I usually have extra inks laying around. So I'll report back after a week of testing that market.

Thanks as always for reading and I hope you picked up some hints or ideas along the way in today's update. 

Two days until Blizzcon! 

~ Turbos


No comments:

Post a Comment